Saturday 2 March 2013

Blue [#2]

   I'm going to start trying to get the blog active again. However, I have been a bit of a rebel and posted on beauty, photography, music, and other things that I'm not supposed to do, so I will try to stick to fashion from now on. I am still awfully keen on photography, so I might post there every so often. Also, I'm quite busy with school work and co, like Angie and Naz, but I do have some free time to squeeze it into my schedule.

Anyway, my second post on blue! I've decided not to do Colour Of The Week anymore, it's too much! It was a nice idea, I suppose. This one is pretty simple, I just wanted to "share the message" with you:



Haha, so...Yeah. Blue blends nicely ;) Most of the pictures I post are too big, so sorry if it's a bit small.

~Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment