Monday 7 January 2013

Makeup Tutorial: Colourful Arabic Eye


~Nazy is here~
Below I have shown how t complete the incredible arabian eye. 

                                                As always, start with priming your eye: 
 Use bright green base for lid (I used Limelight paint I got from Aromaleigh, but MAC Shadesticks, NYX Jumbo pencils etc will work, as long as it's bright light green.
Then I used an orange base for crease and above I used MUFE Aqua cream #10, but again any bright orange will do.

                                  Use bright light green eyeshadow to lid (I used MUFE #304):
                            Add some dark color to outer V and crease (MUFE #40 in my case):
                                               Then add bright yellow to inner corner:
                                           Add some more dark to crease with blending brush:
Then line your waterline and upper lashline with black liner, create the "arab shape" using winged liner:


   Line your lower lashline with teal liner. Leave inner and outer corner "open" (MUFE Aqua Eyes 12L)


                                   Then add MUFE #83 over the teal liner (or ie. MAC parrot):
Then add long false eyelashes:

Finished look: 

 The model I used was called Anya, who is Arabian, and wanted to be my model, so all well done to Anya!

No comments:

Post a Comment