Sunday 6 January 2013

Bullying


Angie Again (:

Heya.
One certain subject has caught my attention.
Bullying.
It's an awful thing and it happens to at least 2 in every 4 teenagers. 
I admit, I have been bullied once in a while, and it does hurt.

Take this old saying for example:
'Sticks and Stones may break my bones but names shall never hurt me'
What a lie.
Yes, names do hurt.
If I had a pound for every "Slut, bitch and whore' nuisance I get, I'd be a MILLIONAIRE.

There is one person I'd like to use as a prime example.






Know she is?
Yep, it's Amanda Todd.

This girl went and commited suicide from the awful harrassment she was receiving.
Here are some of the comments:



YEP!
How AWFUL!
I'm sure you know her story, but here it is anyway:
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vOHXGNx-E7E

It's very heartbreaking an many people were reduced to tears.

I also found some very disturbing images about her:














I'm sure the people who posted these pictures must feel extremely remorseful.
If they don't, well, you aren't a person at all.
You are a cold-hearted monster.


Bullying is a continuous thing.
It doesn't just 'stop, that's the end'
It can go on and on throughout your whole childhood and it can break down your social life.
I'm trying to get one message through to you all.
Bullying isn't RIGHT.
If you are a bully, think twice about what you say or do.

(This post isn't calling you all bullies, just telling you that bullying is wrong)

AND EVE, THANKS SO MUCH FOR SETTING THAT THING UP AND AND DOING ALL THOSE POSTS.
I owe you big time c:

No comments:

Post a Comment